Ministry of Labour and Social Partnership Relations
in association with
Self-Transformation and Personal Excellence
This course is designed to help participants understand interconnectedness and interdependence in the world in which we live, how it leads to change, as well as the threats and opportunities brought about by change. Additionally, it helps participants to acquire appropriate self-knowledge as well as the skills necessary to craft and implement a personal strategy to adapt to change in general and change in the workplace in particular.
COURSE UNITS STRUCTURE
This topic is divided into the following five course units. You must complete all units:
Click on the unit below to view the course content
Individuals who complete this course will be able to:
- Explain causes of change in a variety of situations including the work situation.
- Anticipate the challenges and opportunities that may arise from a given change
- Apply strategies to manage the emotional and other consequences of change
- Prepare a statement of personal strengths and weaknesses
- Explain the relative advantages of employment vs. self-employment
- Demonstrate awareness of key expectations and requirements of the workplace
- Prepare a statement of transferable work skills
- Prepare a feasible and actionable career plan